We believe that our clients generally look for a higher graded hotel in which to stay during your golf break, but there is one simple reason why this hotel has made the cut – it is very good! Although the bedrooms are what you may describe as comfortable and functional, the location, the high service level, the excellent on-site golf course and most of all the warm welcome from the dedicated staff team here are the factors that enabled us to add the Bandama Golf Hotel to the range of options we have available for our clients.
On our recent inspection visit to the hotel we overheard a conversation between an English client phoning home to his wife just after arriving at the hotel for a return visit who said that he was “so happy to be back, it feels just like being at home”! It is this type of experience and feedback about the Bandama Golf Hotel that makes it a recommended option for your golf holiday in Gran Canaria.
The Bandama Golf Hotel is perched high on the lip of an extinct volcanic crater with a sheer drop to one side, and one of Spain’s finest golf courses to the other. Quite a spectacular setting!
The hotel itself offers rooms that remain cool in the heat of the day (despite the lack of a/c), lovely sun terraces overlooking the golf course and swimming pool, a self-service honesty bar and a great general ambience throughout.
When staying at the hotel all meals are taken in the adjacent Real Club de Las Palmas clubhouse, which also offers all the usual clubhouse services for a traditional members-style golf club (which is the oldest golf club in Spain by the way).
Although many clients may prefer a golf holiday in the Canaries in a more modern golf resort, we do recommend playing at least one of your rounds of golf here at Bandama, and even better – why not book a few nights with golf included at the Bandama Golf Hotel to discover and enjoy true relaxation away from the crowds in the South of the island?Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Free WiFi in public areas
Balcony or terrace
Satellite TV service
Rollaway/extra beds available
In-room massage available
Free cribs/infant beds
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Great value Stay & Play Offers available at the Bandama Golf Hotel and the on-site Real Club de Las Palmas featuring golf deals all year round.
Also Early Booking Offers available all year.
Please contact us for your bespoke quotation.
Bandama Golf Hotel, Gran Canaria 3*
- Small and friendly hotel
- Overlooking Bandama Golf
- Gran Canaria Golf Pass available