Most tourists will be familiar with the Maspalomas area as the resort has long been popular with British and Northern European visitors enjoying a winter sun holiday to get away from the dreary weather back at home. As a result Maspalomas Golf Club has catered for the needs of those wishing to play golf here on a very welcoming and forgiving holiday golf course for almost 50 years.
The course itself is a relatively uncomplicated challenge with long wide fairways, generous run off areas and good quality greens – all bordering the spectacular protected dunes that makes Maspalomas so famous throughout the world.
This is not a vicious championship golf course by any means, but rather is a good standard, easy walking holiday golf course that players of all abilities will find enjoyable during your golf holiday here in Gran Canaria.
The 2-tier driving range provides ample opportunity for practice even when the club is busy and the clubhouse offers a relaxing a spacious place to unwind and relax after your round here at Maspalomas Golf.Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6398m
Max Length (Ladies): 5265m
Slope (Men): 126
Slope (Ladies): 121
Year Opened: 1968
Designer: Mackenzie Ross
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Maspalomas Golf Club Offers available include 18 & 9 holes, Sun Rise Golf (teeing off before 0830), 4 and 6 round packages – contact us for great rates for all options!
Play any 4 or 5 of the Gran Canaria golf courses from 01/10/21 – 30/04/22 for these exclusive reduced rates!
- 4 round Gran Canaria Golf Pass available – only £397pp
- 5 round Gran Canaria Golf Pass available – only £479pp
Reduced green fee rates available at all Gran Canaria golf courses all year around – please contact us for full details and your bespoke quotation!
Maspalomas Golf, Gran Canaria
- A very easy walking course
- Very friendly clubhouse
- Part of Gran Canaria Golf Pass!