Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Use the fields below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
This is a very common question from our clients! We don't sell flights simply to keep your costs down. If we did sell the flights we'd have to add a booking fee for the administration and time incurred to book your flights and with many thousands of clients travelling with us each year we'd need at least 2 extra full-time members of staff in the team here just to process flight bookings - and obviously that incurs a cost that we would have to pass onto our clients. After many years operating in this way, we hear regularly from our clients that they prefer a lower price with us and to book their flights themselves.
Yes, this is no problem and is a quick and easy process if you want us to provide a link to a range of suitable flight options for your trip. We would do this using the Skyscanner app above and send you the link to all the available flights.
No, not at all. If you have a booked a licensable trip with The Golf Travel People that is covered under the terms of our TRIP policy then booking your flight separately does not cause any issue at all. Just make sure your flight booking is covered by an ATOL licence or you have paid on a credit card so if your flight provider does unfortunately cease trading for any reason then you would be covered for the cost and reimbursement of the flight either by the company you booked the flight with or the airline itself.