The 2 four-star Princess Hotels in Maspalomas are a cost effective, but comfortable accommodation option for your golf break in the south of Gran Canaria.
With 873 rooms shared between the low-rise buildings of the two hotels there is plenty of space and great facilities available to all guests.
The main feature in our opinion is the flexibility of board options available here with bed & breakfast, half board, full board or all inclusive being on offer allowing every guest to find something to suit their specific hotel stay requirements and budgets!
There are 2 main buffet style restaurants (1 in each of the hotel buildings), plus an a-la-carte lunch restaurant and poolside bar and snack-bar.
7 bars are available: Bar Coco Loco, Bar Poquito, Maspaloma Lounge Bar, Bar Beach Pit, Piano Bar, Bar Nusa-Dua, La Alpispa Bar and the Tabaiba Lounge Bar.
The rooms themselves are well appointed and comfortable with even the lowest category Standard Rooms offering good comfort levels and a balcony or terrace to all guests (full details can be found below).
Room types available are Standard room, Standard Family room, Superior Family room, Prestige room, Junior Suite, Junior Suite Garden, Suite, Prestige Suite.
General hotel facilities are extensive (full details below) with full services available to all guests including evening entertainment in both hotels.
Golf options in this area of Southern Gran Canaria are excellent with the Maspalomas Golf Club being only about 0.5km from the hotel, and the remaining Gran Canaria golf courses all being within a maximum of 40 mins drive of the hotel.Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
4 Freshwater pools (2 heated in winter), including 4 for adults and 2 for children
Solarium area adjacent to pools
Fitness Room (free). Opening hours: from 09.00 am to 07.00 pm
Tennis courts (chargeable)
Ping pong (free of charge)
Pool Table (chargeable)
Giant chess board
Turkish Bath (free)
Credit cards (Visa/Master/EC/Maestro)
Foreign exchange facilities
Rent a Car
Laundry Service (chargeable)
Sunbeds and sunshades in solarium area (free). The sunshades are located on the artificial beach. They are attached to the ground and cannot be moved.
Pool towels on arrival (free)
Change of pool towels (chargeable)
Programme of activities, day and night, with professional shows (4 times a week) and live music (5 times a week) in the Maspalomas Lounge Massage (by appointment, chargeable)
Beach volleyball court
Multipurpose sports court
Billiards (with charge)
Maspalomas Golf Course (300 metres distance from the hotel)
Mini-Golf with turtle’s pond (with charge)
Tennis court (with charge), rackets and balls can also be rented at the hotel
Room types available:
Standard Family room
Superior Family room
Junior Suite Garden
Standard room facilities:
Additional Sofa Bed
Fully equipped bathroom with hairdryer and amenities
Cot (free, on request)
Refrigerator (empty, with charge)
Music channel via TV
Safe (with charge)
TV-LCD/LED TV with national and international channels
Free pool towels (change with charge )
Disabled room (max 2 pax on request)
Single on-request (on request)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- Group Discounts available
- Early Booking Discounts available all year around (will require an additional non-refundable deposit over and above our usual £47pp deposit terms)
- Also available are special room amenity packs including branded drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fruit, wine & water in the room on arrival, upgraded bathroom amenities (supplement applies)