A visit to play golf at the Roda Golf course should definitely form part of your next golf break to the Murcia region of Spain.
Located just inland from the coastal resort town of Los Alcazares, Roda Golf has an ideal location to combine a beach holiday with some time playing some golf on any of the many excellent golf courses in Murcia.
Like many of the other golf courses in the area Dave Thomas was the man tasked with the design brief here at Roda Golf and he has transformed a rather featureless area of land into a really challenging, yet enjoyable golf course. With water features and excellent bunkering throughout the layout, plus plenty of dog-leg holes and slippery greens, Thomas found plenty of opportunities to get visiting golfers to Roda Golf to think carefully about how best to plot their way around the golf course.
Roda Golf is a really easy walking golf course in Murcia and unless it is really hot –as it often can be in the summer months down here – buggies are not always required if you like to walk a golf course to get the most out of your round.
With the comfortable, spacious and welcoming clubhouse offering extensive views over the golf course from the terrace, Roda Golf is a great venue for some enjoyable holiday golfing!Murcia, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6177m
Max Length (Ladies): 5244m
Slope (Men): 136
Slope (Ladies): 137
Year Opened: 2005
Designer: Dave Thomas
Manager: Ramón Carrión
Pro: Manuel Guirao
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Plenty of different golf options at reduced rates are available at Roda Golf, please contact us for your full discounted quotation:
- 18 holes
- 1 – 4 players with 1 or 2 buggies
- Twilight golf:
TWILIGHT STARTING TIMES
January from 2:00 pm
February from 2:00 pm
March from 2:36 pm
April from 3:30 pm
May from 3:30 pm
June from 1:06 pm
July from 1:06 pm
August from 1:06 pm
September from 3:30 pm
1-26 October from 3:30 pm
27-31 October & November from 2:00 pm
December from 1:06 pm
Roda Golf Club
- Very easy walking course
- Enjoyable holiday golf course
- Close to the sea & beaches
- Friendly welcome in clubhouse