Saurines golf course is a par 72 track measuring 5938m located near Roldan, Murcia, and is only a short 20 minute drive from the new Corvera Region de Murcia airport and just 55 minutes from Alicante airport.
The course is a Jack Nicklaus design but unlike the majority of his courses in the area you will notice a distinct lack of bunkers. Instead, the hazards are created by heavily planted dunes between the fairways, two lakes – one of which is some 6 acres in size – and rolling fairways that give Saurines Golf a links-like feel and elevated, large and very undulating greens.
The par 5 holes all measure less than 480 metres and are reachable for the longer hitters but you will have to be accurate because there are hazards waiting for anything left or right of the greens.
As part of a Stay and Play golf holiday package to Murcia, a round or 2 of golf at Saurines Golf is highly recommended!Murcia, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6473m
Max Length (Ladies): 4914m
Slope (Men): 130
Slope (Ladies): 125
Year Opened: 2011
Designer: Jack Nicklaus
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
DownloadsScorecard Saurines Golf (PDF)
18 holes, twilight golf and golf & buggy rates always available