El Valle Golf in Murcia is one of the best golf courses that formed part of the original Polaris World grouping of golf courses and the Jack Nicklaus Trail.
Inland from the coastline where most of the Murcia golf holiday accommodation is located the El Valle golf course occupies a privileged location with great views from many of the holes down to the sea a few miles away. But don’t get distracted by the good views and spectacular mountainous terrain as the golf course of El Valle has been cannily plotted through the landscape to provide a very challenging round of golf.
With excellent greenkeeping standards throughout the entire course – especially the high quality putting surfaces – the El Valle golf course will reward good play, but go a little offline and the rough can easily swallow errant shots in the cactus plants and the shaping that took place to construct the golf course can lead to difficult recovery options from the rough – if you do happen to have located your golf ball!
To complete your day here at El Valle, a drink or 2 and a meal in the spacious and opulent clubhouse is a wonderful wind-down after your round of golf.Murcia, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6355m
Max Length (Ladies): 4466m
Slope (Men): 133
Slope (Ladies): 126
Year Opened: 2007
Designer: Jack Nicklaus
Pro: Chris Aherne
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
DownloadsEl Valle Golf Club Scorecard (PDF)
El Valle Golf Club
- Amazing design
- Sculpted through the hillsides
- Plenty of bunkers
- Great clubhouse
- Highly recommended