The colonial style Hacienda at Montenmedio is an exclusive 25 room hotel situated around a beautiful shady courtyard.
Each of the rooms is individually designed and furnished with a rustic and stately ambiance so well executed by the Spanish.
The public areas of the Hacienda are in keeping with the gentlemens club style of the clubhouse at the on-site Montenmedio Golf Club.
The lovely swimming pool and small breakfast restaurant complete this intimate hotel.
Bed and breakfast is the standard tariff here, but if you wish to take Half Board you can eat at any of the restaurants dotted around this amazing estate.
The historic towns of Vejer, Barbate and Conil are all within a 15 minute drive.
The facilities on this estate are truly first class, and this is a great place to base yourself as you explore the region of Cadiz – it’s history, beaches, culture and of course fabulous golf courses.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Hair salon services
Convention centre (capacity for 50 people)
Local tourist information
Swimming pool at the Casa Club
Paddle tennis courts
2 Junior Suites
25 double rooms
Air conditioned/centrally heated
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Always available at the Montenmedio Hacienda
Stay and Play Unlimited Golf packages with or without buggies included:
2, 3, 5 & 7 night stays from only £178pp – ask for your bespoke quotation for this wonderful rural golf resort in Cadiz!
Montenmedio Golf & Country Club Hacienda 4*
- Small boutique Hotel
- Quite remote location
- Accessible from Jerez, Seville or Gibraltar
- 18 holes of relaxing Golf
- Buggy offers available