The 5 star Fairplay Golf and Spa Resort in the small rural town of Benalup in the Cadiz region offers a luxury break for both golfers and non-golfers.
With a range of room types and suites from Superior Double Rooms through to Family Grand Rooms this hotel is the perfect venue for a truly relaxing stay.
All rooms are magnificently appointed with huge bathrooms and balconies overlooking the rice fields of the La Janda Valley and down to the ancient hilltop town of Vejer de la Frontera; and the excellent restaurants in the hotel offer a wide range of dining choices without compare in this area.
The 18 hole Fairplay Benalup Golf Club which has its first tee and 18th green at the rear of the hotel (overlooked by the one of the main restaurants and one of the hotel bars) is surely set to increase it’s reputation throughout Europe. Well designed to integrate into the natural landscape this course is always in great condition and never busy thanks to the generous intervals between tee times. As a guest of the Fairplay Golf and Spa Resort you have access to pre-reserved tee times throughout the day.
The hotel also boasts a 2000m2 Spa designed by Aqua-Medic International and offers breathtaking views of the valley from the infinity-edge pool.
If you are looking for late nights and fast paced action this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for style, refinement, relaxation and superb gastronomy the Fairplay Golf and Spa Resort is the perfect choice.
Ryanair and EasyJet both fly direct to Jerez Airport (60km) from the UK with many other airlines flying to Jerez from elsewhere in Europe. Good access to this resort is also available via Gibraltar Airport (64km), Malaga Airport (183km) and Seville Airport (153km).Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
High speed WIFI
Pillow menu (six different types)
Private covered parking
Hoyo 19 Restaurant
Mar de Campo Restaurant
3 tennis courts
18-hole golf course
Outdoor pool (open from Jun. 1 to Sept. 30)
Golf Pro Shop
Flat screen TV
Shower – separate
Bed linen and towels
Tea and coffee maker
Underwater jet massage
Indoor relaxing room
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Fairplay Golf and Spa Resort 5*
- Unique “village-style” hotel
- Spacious and comfortable bedrooms
- Wonderful location
- Great views over the valley
- Great golf packages available