Fairplay Benalup Golf Course is situated high in La Janda Valley inland from the historic hilltop town of Vejer de la La Frontera. With the fantastic and sumptuous all-suites Fairplay Golf and Spa Resort on site your visit to Fairplay Benalup Golf Course will be very worthwhile.
The course itself is an interesting mix of well-designed holes effectively using the contours of the natural terrain. The greens and fairways are always in excellent condition, thanks mainly to the 20 minute intervals between tee-off times, so waiting on the tee is a very unlikely occurrence.
Great views of the beautiful surrounding hills and valleys are available from most holes.
TerraCottem soil conditioner has been incorporated into the root zone of the entire course and this leads to a 50% reduction in the need to water the course – a great benefit in these days of over-watering! The usual facilities of driving range, putting and chipping greens pro-shop and caddy master are also available.
Although a little off the usual beaten track for UK golfers on their Spanish golf holiday a visit to Fairplay Benalup Golf Course is highly recommended. The on-site Fairplay Golf and Spa Resort includes use of the fantastic spa. A 2 or 3 night stay here will prove both relaxing, and challenging in golf terms. Green fees are also available as part of your stay elsewhere on the Costa de la Luz.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6104m
Max Length (Ladies): 5016m
Slope (Men): 137
Slope (Ladies): 131
Year Opened: 2001
Designer: Baron Paul Rolin
Manager: Valerie Devos
Pro: Bernardo Martin Tovar
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Included in Cadiz Golf Pass
- 3 rounds at La Estancia, Montecastillo and Fairplay Benalup from only £121pp
- 4 rounds at La Estancia, Montenmedio, Sancti Petri Hills and Fairplay Benalup from only £153pp
1 free place in 8 available for groups
All included courses must be played at least once
Fairplay Benalup Golf Course
- Very unspoilt area
- Lovely holiday golf course
- Top class 5 star hotel on-site
- Great value Stay & Play Offers
- Highly recommended