Montenmedio golf course is one of the most natural and well-kept courses in Southern Spain.
The lack of development around the course, the lush Cadiz vegetation and the unbeatable climate make this course a natural golfing paradise.
The course is a classic parkland design with the local terrain well-used to create a challenging, interesting and beautiful golfing gem.
With a large colonial style club-house including a refined a-la-carte restaurant and café bar, along with full practice facilities, pro shop etc the travelling golfer cannot fail to be impressed by this star of Spanish golf.
The Hacienda at Dehesa Montenmedio Golf & Country Club is the perfect destination for your Spanish golf holiday. Along with the fantastic golf course at this PGA of Europe recommended resort, this extensive country estate provides many other exciting opportunities to take part in a wide range of different sports and pastimes. On offer is golf, the full range of equestrian disciplines, climbing, 4×4 off-roading, archery, paint ball, quad-biking, mountain biking, football, paddle and swimming.
All of this set in the amazing nature reserve made up of typical Andalusian cork oak, pine nut, and olive trees.
Add to this the world famous NMAC Institute of Modern Art set in a natural environment and you have an eclectic range of activities and entertainments to combine with the quiet relaxation you are certain to enjoy.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
Great, if challenging course
We were allowed to play as a pair but half way round joined up with a golfer who was playing on his own. The course was great, if challenging, but everything was in good order. The signposting to the next hole could have been better. A much-enjoyed round of golf, unlike Montecastillo!…
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5930m
Max Length (Ladies): 5234m
Slope (Men): 133
Slope (Ladies): 129
Year Opened: 1996
Designer: Alejandro Maldonado
Pro: Barry Pussell
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Green Fee Offers at Montenmedio Golf & Country Club always available all year round!
Golf & Buggy from only £45pp (standard and twilight rates available)
Montenmedio Golf and Country Club
- Surrounded by Olive, Oak and Pine trees
- Quiet and relaxing
- Remote location
- 4 star Hacienda Hotel onsite
- Excellent value