The green foothills of the Serra de Sintra form an enchanting backdrop to the Golf Course at Quinta da Beloura. Here, the famous American golf course architect, Rocky Roquemore, has designed an enjoyably challenging course that will stretch both your imagination and your golfing skills.
This is an undulating 18 hole, Par 73 course, 5,573 metres in length, flanked by Eucalyptus, Chestnuts, Pines, Magnolias, Palms and Olive trees, as well as other types of exotic plants and species.
Water comes into play at many of the holes, as the course winds between the lakes and streams that help to define the fairways.
The course is automatically irrigated by its own lakes, thus guaranteeing that the tifton 419 fairways are always fresh and green and that the greens themselves have an adequate protective green sward.
The course also has excellent practice facilities and specialist professionals available. There is a magnificent Clubhouse and a Golfing Shop where you can hire or purchase your golfing equipment.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
All the staff were exceptionally helpful – from putting our clubs away at night so that we wouldn’t have to carry them back to the hotel, to rearranging tee times. The only issue with the clubhouse was that a roller towel in the ladies was jammed for all three days that we were there.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5774m
Max Length (Ladies): 5173m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 1994
Designer: Rocky Roquemore
Golf Director: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Cascais and Estoril Golf Passport 2020/21
Choose 3, 4 or 5 of the following 6 golf courses in the Cascais/Estoril area to the West of Lisbon and enjoy your golf at the best available prices:
- Belas Golf
- Estoril Golf
- Lisbon Sports Club
- Penha Longa – Atlantic course
- Pestana Beloura Golf
- Quinta da Marinha Golf
Low Season: 16 November 2020 to 28 February 2021/July & August 2021
- 3 rounds only £163pp
- 4 rounds only £205pp
- 5 rounds only £244pp
High Season: 1 to 15 November 2020/1 March to 30 June 2021/1 September to 31 October 2021
- 3 rounds only £201pp
- 4 rounds only £255pp
- 5 rounds only £306pp
1 free in 8 available in low season
The Golf passport is valid on weekdays (weekends and bank holidays only on request).
The Golfer may play each course once only.
Starting times should be prebooked.
Players must have an handicap (Ladies 36/Men 28) and they may be asked to produce a valid certificate as proof.
Golf Passport will be delivered to the client upon arrival.
Golf transfer packages also available for return golf transfers from any Pestana Lisbon golf hotel to any of the Pestana Lisbon golf courses.
Please contact us for your bespoke quotation and we will be pleased to build a flexible package to suit your preferences.