The Vila Galé Cascais hotel is located overlooking the sea and a very close to the renowned Boca do Inferno, the Cascais Marina and the town’s historic center.
Having been fully renovated in 2009, this hotel in Cascais features 233 rooms and suites, all of them being spacious and many having breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
The hotel also offers a restaurant with a show cooking station, two bars, event rooms with natural sunlight, a Health Club where you can indulge in massages and aesthetic treatments, as well as free wi-fi access in all areas.
Outside make sure you enjoy the gardens, the swimming pool and, for the youngest, the playground.
The central location of the Vila Galé Cascais hotel also offers a great starting point for a stroll around the historic center; make sure you go along Rua Direita street, the main shopping street of this picturesque town.
We also recommend a visit to the Paula Rêgo Casa das Histórias, designed by the famous Portuguese architect Eduardo Souto Moura, a walk along the marina or a visit to Boca do Inferno, a perfect site to take pictures that you will want to share with family and friends.
Make sure you don’t miss the Guincho beach either. And sports fans will have plenty to keep them busy as they can play golf or surf, bodyboard and kite surf nearby.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Gardens and outdoor areas
Outdoor pool for adults and children
Free wi-fi internet access
Access for people with reduced mobility
Vila Galé Cascais has a total of 233 bedrooms; among them, there are 75 standard rooms with an ocean view and 29 junior suites, also with an ocean view.
Free wi-fi service
Private bathroom with telephone
Free personal care products
Electronic safety door lock
24-hour Room service
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera