Calanova Gof Club – an 18 hole, par 72 golf course in the province of Malaga is located in the beautiful golf valley behind La Cala de Mijas at Costa del Sol – only 5 minutes from the Mediterranean.
The course is easily accessible from the main east-west coast road N-340, and in fact could be considered a “feature” of the golf course here at Calanova!
Because of the fairly hilly terrain the Calanova course occupies, a golf buggy is always included in the green fee.
So, if you are in the area around Mijas on the Costa del Sol and are looking for a good value golf course that is usually in great condition then go and enjoy a round of golf with your friends on the challenging and well maintained course here at Calanova Golf Club.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5866m
Max Length (Ladies): 4941m
Slope (Men): 129
Slope (Ladies): 125
Year Opened: 2006
Designer: Javier García Mayoral
President: Mariano Fernández Peña
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Buggies always included here at Calanova Golf Club
Early Bird (teeing off before 0900) and Twilight (teeing off after 1500) options are also always available at further reduced rates