Since its reopening, Chaparral Golf Club has become one of the most attractive golf courses in Costa del Sol. This is due to the commitment and tenacity of Mr. Antonio Rubio and his family business to position Chaparral Golf Club as one of the preferred golf courses in the area.
Chaparral Golf course offers 18 holes surrounded by a Mediterranean pine forest. The course was designed by Pepe Gancedo, also known as the Picasso of golf, a man always able to see a future hole in a setting where no one else could. In Chaparral he respected the natural shape of the terrain and many of the holes are designed without any modifications on the landscape.
The protected natural area optimises the typical beauty of the region where sea and mountain meet. The closeness to the sea gives the player panoramic sea views from several holes. The design follows the natural landscape offering a unique golf experience with a large variety of holes appreciated by players of all levels, being the only course on the coast with 6 par 5’s, 6 par 4’s and 6 par 3’s.
The success of Chaparral Golf Club has been guaranteed by the uniqueness of its environment, infrastructure, quality of service and good value. You can enjoy a unique setting from every hole.
We also have a practice field built in wood, with two floors and capacity for 32 players. There is a practice green of 1000m2 and bunker exits available.
“Spectacular” is the term that many use to define the Chaparral experience, in a field capable of hosting any type of competition at the highest level, amateur or professional.
The Club House is of typical Andalusian architecture and offers a high quality restaurant, Pro Shop and generous dressing rooms.
The restaurant is open every day of the year and the popular terrace is a natural meeting point both for golfers and guests to enjoy a moment in good company surrounded by nature and a panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5469m
Max Length (Ladies): 4594m
Slope (Men): 136
Slope (Ladies): 117
Designer: Pepe Gancedo
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
3 course multi-round golf packages available with El Paraiso, Chapparal and Cabopino golf courses – play multiple rounds of golf over the 3 courses with anytime, Early Bird or twilight tee time options:
- 3 – 8 rounds over 10 days
- 9 – 15 rounds over 21 days
- 16 – 20 rounds over 30 days
- 21+rounds over 30 days – please ask for a full quotation!
Chapparal Golf Club