At Estoril Golf Club, one of Portugal’s oldest and most emblematic courses, and host of many prestigious events, guests can enjoy a spectacular round of golf in the most beautiful surroundings.
Owned by the adjacent 5 star Hotel Palacio and designed by the famous architect Mackenzie Ross, this stunning 18 hole course is a par 69 with 5313 metres, surrounded by colourful flora, including mimosas, pine and eucalyptus trees.
Estoril Golf Club hosted the Portugal Open from 1953 to 1972 and in 1987.
An excellent 9 hole course provides the perfect location for less experienced players to develop their skills.
Hotel guests enjoy green fees at a special rate.
Golf Estoril features an elegant Clubhouse attractively situated in a pine forest setting.
Excellent facilities include a refined restaurant, 2 bars, swimming pool and Pro Shop.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5313m
Max Length (Ladies): 4583m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 1945
Designer: Mackenzie Ross
Golf Director: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- Standard 18 hole green fees from £44pp
- Group Offers available for multiples of 8 players
- Sunset Golf available teeing off after 1500 all year round from £32pp for 18 holes
Estoril Golf Club
- One of Lisbon’s oldest courses
- Host of many pro events
- Linked to Palacio Estoril Hotel