The MIM Sotogrande Hotel Club Maritimo has a great location overlooking the yachts moored in the Sotogrande Marina and adjacent to the bars, shops and restaurants of this well-heeled residential area. Situated on the coast below the many golf courses of the Sotogrande Estate that criss-cross the hillsides above the Marina, this excellent 4 star hotel offers a perfect combination of seaside and resort accommodation with the added convenience of world class golf very close by. In addition the many polo fields of the area are close by, again making the hotel a perfect venue to base your stay if polo is your sport.
At MIM Sotogrande Hotel Club Maritimo clients will find a refined and comfortable décor with a modern and sophisticated style, created recently by the prestigious interior designer Pascua Ortega. A peaceful and intimate atmosphere, exclusively for guests. In this atmosphere, a great effort has been made to offer you contemporary rooms (31 double-rooms, 8 suites and 2 penthouse suites) where the décor, equipment and the excellent personalised service create an absolutely luxurious welcome. Furthermore, all of the rooms have a a unique hallmark of distinction: the sea views.
Special attention is paid to the small details for you to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay in one of the most prestigious areas in Europe. A dream come true.
The Terrace is the ideal place to sip an aperitif or cocktail next to the sea. The fusion of all the products offered, the open-air ambience and the unique location are out of this world. From here you enjoy the mellow wind of the Marina while tasting some of the finest gastronomy in the area.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Moet & Chandon Terrace
Club Maritimo Midas Restaurant Midas Cafeteria and Terrace
Zaldia Lounge Bar
Excursions and Sport activities
Car and Motorbike Rental
Safe deposit boxes
Sale of daily entrances to beach clubs in the area
Sea views from the balconies
Electronic safety deposit box
Full and select choice mini-bar
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Bespoke Stay & Play offers always available here at the Hotel MIM Sotogrande including some of the finest Spanish golf courses which are to be found in the local area – please ask for your full quotation to experience this favoured corner of the coast!
MIM Sotogrande Hotel Club Maritimo 4*
- Perfect Sotogrande marina location
- Plenty of golf options available
- Bars / Restaurants within walking distance
- A great base for the Sotogrande area