The Guardian Bom Sucesso 18-hole Championship Golf course stretches around the Bom Sucesso Resort with it’s residential developments, Hotel & SPA and other leisure facilities. The proximity of the sea and Obidos lagoon, not to mention the golf course itself, afford each allotment and the housing lots fantastic views which benefit from the extension and the natural beauty of the surroundings.
The golf course, designed by the world-renowned architect Donald Steel is a superb par 72 golf course with an area exceeding 600,000 sqm; the first nine holes are played on a level part of the terrain while the second nine are located across a hillside, and are therefore quite spectacular.
The Bom Sucesso Resort also offers design townhouses with 1, 2 or 3 comfortable bedrooms, cozy living room with fire place, fully equipped kitchen and relaxing terrace overlooking the condominium’s swimming pool and garden.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6228m
Max Length (Ladies): n/a
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2008
Designer: Donald Steel
Green Fee Types available at Guardian Bom Sucesso Golf Club:
- 9 holes (adult & junior rates)
- 18 holes (adult & junior rates)
- Unlimited daily golf – 1 to 6 days
- 2 – 6 rounds (18 holes per day)
- Twilight Offers
Bom Sucesso Resort Accommodation & Golf Offers
Accommodation types available:
- 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas – Premium or Deluxe Style
- 3 or 4 bedroom villas with private swimming pool
- 3nt/2rounds, 4nt/3rounds, 7nt/6rounds, 14nt/6rounds, 21nt/unltd golf, 28nt/unltd golf Stay and Play packages available:
- Legacy (unltd golf at Guardian Bom Sucesso)
- Players (Praia d’el Rey & Guardian Bom Sucesso)
- Ace (Guardian Bom Sucesso, Dolce Campo Real, Royal Obidos & Praia d’el Rey)
Contact us for pricing on all Bom Sucesso Resort Offers
Guardian Bom Sucesso Golf Club
- Tough walking course
- Buggy highly recommended!
- Interesting layout