The Guardian Bom Sucesso 18-hole Championship Golf course stretches around the Bom Sucesso Resort with it’s residential developments, Hotel & SPA and other leisure facilities. The proximity of the sea and Obidos lagoon, not to mention the golf course itself, afford each allotment and the housing lots fantastic views which benefit from the extension and the natural beauty of the surroundings.
The golf course, designed by the world-renowned architect Donald Steel is a superb par 72 golf course with an area exceeding 600,000 sqm; the first nine holes are played on a level part of the terrain while the second nine are located across a hillside, and are therefore quite spectacular.
The Bom Sucesso Resort also offers design townhouses with 1, 2 or 3 comfortable bedrooms, cozy living room with fire place, fully equipped kitchen and relaxing terrace overlooking the condominium’s swimming pool and garden.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6228m
Max Length (Ladies): n/a
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2008
Designer: Donald Steel
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Green Fee Types available at Guardian Bom Sucesso Golf Club:
- 9 holes (adult & junior rates)
- 18 holes (adult & junior rates)
- Unlimited daily golf – 1 to 6 days
- 2 – 6 rounds (18 holes per day)
- Twilight Offers
- Extra 9 holes free of charge with all rounds for play on the same day
- 1 free in 8 available during November – February
Bom Sucesso Resort Accommodation & Golf Offers
Accommodation types available:
- 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas – Premium or Deluxe Style
- 3 or 4 bedroom villas with private swimming pool
- 3nt/2rounds, 4nt/3rounds, 7nt/6rounds, 14nt/6rounds, 21nt/unltd golf, 28nt/unltd golf Stay and Play packages available:
- Legacy (unltd golf at Guardian Bom Sucesso)
- Players (Praia d’el Rey & Guardian Bom Sucesso)
- Ace (Guardian Bom Sucesso, Dolce Campo Real, Royal Obidos & Praia d’el Rey)
Contact us for latest and best available pricing on all Bom Sucesso Resort Offers
Guardian Bom Sucesso Golf Club
- Tough walking course
- Buggy highly recommended!
- Interesting layout