The Evolutee Hotel at Royal Obidos Spa and Golf Resort offers a unique and unforgettable experience.
The interior design is by the world-renowned YOO Studio, the international property brand founded by John Hitchcox and Philippe Starck, two of the most distinct names in international property and design.
Of course the main attraction at Royal Obidos for most guests will be the on-site Royal Obidos Golf Club that the hotel overlooks.
Seve Ballesteros’ final completed design before his untimely demise is a tremendously challenging yet enjoyable golf course for players of all standards and features splendid views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Perfect for a romantic weekend break for two or for a relaxed family vacation, the Evolutee Hotel strives to always provide meticulous and discrete service to the most discerning of clients.
For moments of wellbeing or perhaps a relaxing getaway, the hotel spa offers inspiring massages and unique treatments that will leave you with a total feeling of balance and harmony.
Designed by Yoo Studio lead by world renowned interior architect Philipe Starck the Royal Obidos Evolutee Boutique Hotel offers the following facilities:
– 39 bespoke design rooms
– Large Spa and Wellness area
– Indoor and Outdoor swimming pools
– 3 exquisite Bar areas
– Stunning Sumptuous Restaurant
– Conference facilities for in excess of 300 guestsLisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Spa & Wellness Area
Extensive Conference Facilities
Extensive green areas
18 hole golf course, designed by Severiano Ballesteros
Clubhouse with locker rooms, pro shop and a maintenance centre and the Restaurant & bar “The Legend”
Sports Centre composed of tennis courts, padel courts, bowling green and multi-use games and sports area
Hydrotherapy Tub for two
Turkish bath with aromatherapy
Room for our signature treatments, Hammam ritual and rituals for two. Balneotherapy Room: Vichy Shower Room equipped with Vichy shower system for all treatments of exfoliation and/ or body wraps.
Ayurvedic Room: Room equipped for Ayurveda and Shiro.
Multi treatments rooms: Three multi-purpose treatment rooms for face and body treatments, of which two become a double treatment room.
Relaxation Room – Private and welcoming environment that invites to relaxation, with cold and hot drinks available.
Spa Reception – With waiting area, to check-in at the Spa.
Multipurpose room – For manicure, pedicure and make-up treatments.
Women’s & men’s changing room – With showers and individual lockers
Fitness studio – For individual or group lessons of Yoga and Pilates, with or without orientation, and shiatsu and balinese treatments in tatami. Subject to request of availability.
Gym Equipment: Treadmill, Elliptical Recumbent bike, Vertical bike, Converging chest press, Diverging seated row, Leg extension, Seated leg curl, Single tier dumbbell, Mattresses, AB trainer pro, Fit ball, Togu jumper, Body tube, Medicine ball
Heated indoor pool
Steam room with aromatherapy
Total spa area: 1.913m2
Treatment Area: 261m2
Thermal area – 799m2
Reception/Changing rooms/Studio/Gym/Multipurpose room – 853m2
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Various Stay & Play options are available at the superb Royal Obidos GC for your enjoyment (Contact us for full details of pricing and accommodation packages. Early Booking Discounts available if booked a minimum of 60 or 90 days in advance and prepaid in full, non-refundable):
3, 5 & 7 night Stay & Play Packages available all year round at the new Evolutee Royal Obidos Hotel & Spa featuring Royal Obidos GC. Options also available to stay at the Praia del Rey Residences or the Dolce Campo Real Hotel. Contact us for full details of packages available:
- Essential Package including 2, 3 or 5 rounds of golf at Royal Obidos, Praia del Rey, West Cliffs, Campo Real or Bom Sucesso
- 3 nights & 2 rounds from only £262pp
- 5 nights & 4 rounds from only £411pp
- 7 nights & 5 rounds from only £505pp
- Golf & Dine Package includes same number of evening meals at the Cobalt Restaurant as rounds of golf included in the package
- 3 nights, 2 rounds & 2 Restaurant Cobalt dinners from only £337pp
- 5 nights, 4 rounds & 4 Restaurant Cobalt dinners from only £540pp
- 7 nights, 5 rounds & 5 Restaurant Cobalt dinners from only £649pp
- Golf & Spa Package
- Pro-Group Packages
- Free shuttle service now available between Praia del Rey/WestCliffs/Bom Sucesso and Royal Obidos for all clients who book green fees at Royal Obidos (pre-bookable).
Evolutee Hotel Royal Obidos Golf Resort 5*
- Boutique style accommodation
- Seve Ballasteros onsite course
- Only 39 luxury rooms available
- 5 restaurants & bars
- Shuttle available to Praia del Rey