Situated near the medieval town of Obidos, on the banks of the Lagoon, Bom Sucesso Design Resort, Leisure & Golf represents the most ambitious project ever planned for a luxury tourist resort.
Built over an area covering 1.5 million sqm, Bom Sucesso will contain 601 houses – both villas and townhouses, a hotel with a Spa, the 18 hole Bom Sucesso Championship golf course, an unparalleled range of facilities and a large ecological reserve.
It was developed as a model of excellence, with contemporary architecture as the cornerstone of its concept strategy. A group of highly qualified architects, both Portuguese and foreign, developed an innovative concept; contemporary architecture blended into the landscape.
Twenty three Masters of Contemporary Architecture joined forces in order to create Bom Sucesso, on a single property but without neglecting the specifics of each project area.
As well as the standard services listed below the Bom Sucesso Resort also offers:
- Shopping Center with an art gallery, newsagent, restaurant and bar and laundromat
- Rent a car service
- Car wash service
- Pets Hotel
- Business and Internet Corner
- Wheelchair service
- Shopping service
- Complimentary Shuttle service within the Resort and to Obidos
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Standar Peroperty Facilities include:
Fully equipped kitchen
Walk in closet
Private terrace with garden and exterior furniture
Barbeque (in some units)
42″ Flat screen television
Over 140 International television and radio channels – includes SporTV 1, 2 and 3 DVD and home cinema
Dolby surround system 5.1 Hi-Fi and MP3 system
High speed wireless internet conexion (100 MB)
Direct dialing telephone
Safety deposit box, adapted for laptops
Individual Climate Control
Iron and iron board
Oven and microwave
Toaster, mixer, blender, kettle, coffee maker, juice machine, and sandwich machine
Full set of glassware
Full set of tableware
Full set of silverware
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Bom Sucesso Resort
- Cubist design apartments and villas
- Overlooking Bom Sucesso GC
- 3 more golf courses nearby
- Great value for groups