The Dolce CampoReal luxury resort is set in the stunning Silver Coast of Portugal.
Within the hotel there are 151 well appointed bedrooms, plus 126 Residences that include apartments, townhouses and villas. Each space is beautifully decorated in a modern Portuguese style.
The hotel has three restaurants and two bars serving delicious local European food and a selection of the finest drinks. Alternatively, room service is available 24 hours a day, so it is easy to indulge in a late breakfast or a midnight snack.
– The Clubhouse: sit out on the terrace to enjoy the views over the course as you refuel after your round.
– Manjapo: a relaxed, family-friendly environment offering a delightful breakfast buffet everyday.
– Grande Escolha: a fine restaurant where head chef serves up the authentic Portuguese food and drinks. The restaurant also features an intimate private dining area for special occasions.
– The Library Bar – an elegant bar for afternoon tea or the finest pre and post dinner drinks.
– The Pool Bar – open during the summer months for delicious cocktails, relaxing light lunches and day-time snacks.
With a stunning outdoor infinity pool, an indoor pool, 24-hour fitness gym, tennis courts and five-a-side football pitch, your stay can be as relaxed or active as you choose.
Why not stay here at Dolce CampoReal Golf Resort & Spa and play golf at the on-site Campo Real Golf Club?Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
In-Room Smoke Detectors
Personalized Wake-Up Service
Flat screen television
Wireless high speed internet access
Coffee and tea making facilities
Iron/ironing board and hairdryer
Air conditioning with individual climate control
Comfortable bathrobes & slippers
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Plus Early Bird Discounts, Free Nights and Free Golf – all available at certain times of the year – please ask for a full quotation.
1 free place in every 11 paying guests on all golf and hotel bookings (1 free in 12)
Campo Real Golf Club green fees for non-residents from per round
Prices include 9 additional holes each day if required, so pay for 18 holes per day and play 27!
Discounted buggy rental rates also available.
- Semi All Inclusive now available at Campo Real – featuring Half Board and unlimited drinks from 1700 – 2300 each day including wine with dinner – only supplement over any standard B&B rate (includes beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea & coffee. Does not include spirits)
- Early Booking Discounts also available on standard non-golf-package rates
Dolce CampoReal Golf Resort and Spa 5*
- 5 star Golf Resort
- Quite remote location
- Excellent practise facilities
- Semi all-inclusive available
- Self-catering apartments available