The YHI SPA is the Best Luxury Golf Resort Spa, Country Winner, at the 2017 World Luxury Spa Awards!
Formerly known as the Vincci Seleccion Buenavista Golf & Spa
The 5 star Melia Hacienda del Conde – Golf & Spa in the northern part of Tenerife occupies a splendid ocean-side location overlooking the fairways of the Buenavista Golf Club and the mountains tumbling down to the coastline to the west. If you choose to drive here from the Tenerife South Airport you can choose the easy way via the motorways skirting around the flatter North East of the island, or for the more adventurous driver head past the resort areas in the South and up the steep and winding mountain roads with many switchbacks, steep drops and spectacular views that eventually lead you through to the cooler and flatter areas of the North coast where the hotel is located. The latter option is not for the faint-hearted, but is well worth the effort and time to give you a real sense of place and location!
On arrival at the Melia Hacienda del Conde – Golf & Spa Tenerife you will find a low-rise 5 star resort hotel that offers all guests a great view from your room over the golf course and onwards to the sparkling Atlantic waters.
The rooms are modern, well appointed and spacious with large bathrooms, dressing rooms, king-size beds and lounge areas that should satisfy all guests in terms of their facilities and space.
Room types available are Double/Twin, Superior, Superior Deluxe and Junior Suites.
The other hotel facilities are also very good featuring a large Nammu Spa with a full range of treatments available (supplements apply for treatments), full conference facilities if you wish to host a special event, plus the intimate Gourmet Canario Restaurant offering a table d’hote menu is available if you want a change away from the standard buffet option in the main restaurants.
However, the main attraction for our clients is the on-site Seve Ballesteros designed Buenavista Golf Club whose clubhouse is just a short iron away from the hotel itself. This classic Seve course features 6 x par 3’s, 6 x par 4’s and 6 x par 5’s in an enviable location with many holes running right down to the ocean front for a truly wild golfing experience.
In our opinion one of the best golf courses anywhere in Spain!Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Shuttle service (surcharge)
24-hour front desk
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- 1 free place in 8 always available for group leaders or PGA professionals
- 7 night, 4 round packages are always available including golf at heavily discounted rates from only per round at Buenavista GC.
- To take advantage of these ultra low rates for golf a minimum stay of 7 nights must be booked and we can add on a minimum of 4 rounds at these reduced rates.
- Also available are packages including your stay at the Melia Hacienda del Conde – Golf & Spa with golf at a range of other superb Tenerife golf courses. Please ask for a full quotation!
- All rates based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room, Half Board option available, Room Upgrades available (supplements apply).
- Packages include golf club cleaning and storage facilities, welcome drink on arrival, free transfer to golf club (only 2 mins walk anyway!), free WiFi, free access to the hotel gym & free parking.
Melia Hacienda del Conde - Golf and Spa, Tenerife 5*
- Superb Tenerife golf resort
- Beautiful rural location
- Overlooking the Atlantic
- Luxurious hotel rooms
- Golf on-site at Buenavista Golf Club