A member of the Leading Hotels of the World group
Few hotels will ever attract the extensive range of plaudits from the travel industry that are afforded to the Hotel Botanico & Oriental Spa Garden in Puerto de la Cruz in the north of Tenerife and these are in our opinion richly deserved.
The experience of a stay at this fantastic 5 star “Grand Luxe” hotel is almost without compare, and whilst the hotel building and facilities are older than some of the more recently built establishments – particularly in the South of Tenerife – your comfort and well being is of paramount importance to the attentive and experienced staff at the Hotel Botanico.
A feeling of calm relaxation in the cool of the hotel is apparent as soon as the bellman takes your bags and parks your car and this extend right through the hotel by all the staff on duty.
The bedrooms are spacious, comfortable and well appointed with large bathrooms, dressing areas and lounge facilities with all guests benefiting from bathrobes, a full range of exclusive complimentary toiletries and a fully stocked mini-bar.
Room types available range from Deluxe Rooms through Penthouses right up to the amazing Bill Clinton Suite – we wonder who must have stayed here?!
The 5 hotel restaurants feature Spanish, Thai and Italian cuisine along with an extensive buffet and pool-side option.
The hotel gardens are perhaps the best maintained and beautiful we have ever seen in our travels with a team of dedicated gardeners forever pruning, weeding and developing the various areas where you can sit and relax in a tropical outdoor space.
However, it is the Oriental Spa Garden that is the main attraction of this excellent hotel for many clients. This spa – with its ancient Thai front doors – is available for all guests to use with no extra charge (except for treatments), and the pools, saunas, Turkish baths, steam rooms and other facilities are a perfect way to unwind after a hot and tiring day on the golf course.Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
A la carte dining
Courtesy bus to town
1.5km to central Puerto Cruz
35km to Santa Cruz
Deluxe Double/Twin Rooms feature (higher category rooms are also available and feature even more facilities and amenities):
Flat Screen LCD TV by Loewe
Complimentary WIFI access
Individually controlled air-conditioning
Separate shower and bathtub (renovated rooms only)
Dual mood lighting systems
Maximum capacity: 2 individuals and 1 baby cot
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Hotel Botanico and Oriental Spa Garden, Tenerife 5*
- Classic style, true 5 star hotel
- Spacious rooms and suites
- Excellent service from dedicated team
- Incredible Spa & Wellness area
- Golf options nearby