The home of the 1996 Turespana Open, the golf course at Islantilla Golf Club is the most well-established course in the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz. With three challenging 9 hole loops, the variety of golf available at Islantilla is vast. The course varies from tight tree lined fairways with small, fast greens, to open views of the Huelva coastline with challenging shots over water to target greens.
Always in superb condition, the Islantilla Golf Course meanders through the pine trees and will lead you to believe you are the only golfers on the course.
The on-site 4 star DoubleTree by Hilton Islantilla Beach & Golf offers a very comfortable and welcoming venue to enjoy your Costa de la Luz golf holiday, and is ideally situated just 50 metres from the front door of the clubhouse of Islantilla Golf Club!
A full range of practice and club house facilities including a fully covered driving range (think sun, not rain!), chipping/putting greens and practice bunkers are available at Islantilla Golf Club and will ensure many full days of golf and relaxation are enjoyed here.
The combination and flexibility of the golf offering at DoubleTree by Hilton Islantilla Beach & Golf will entice you back time after time!Huelva, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
Great conditions on course
Very friendly and helpful staff. The condition of the courses improve each time we go…
busy but well organised
3×9-hole courses were 3×9-hole courses were busy but well organised. Many holes have tight, narrow fairways with villas nearby! Whole course seemed over-watered – the greens had a lot of unrepaired pitch marks and the fairways were soft. Handicaps in our group of 4 ranged from 15-23 and we found all 3 courses enjoyable. Many holes have tight, narrow fairways with villas nearby! Whole course seemed over-watered – the greens had a lot of unrepaired pitch marks and the fairways were soft. Handicaps in our group of 4 ranged from 15-23 but we found all 3 courses enjoyable overall.
an unheralded gem
Bit of an unheralded gem in my opinion. We have returned 3 winters running to this resort and course as its exceptional value for money. The course is built on sloped terrain and hence there are some quirky holes but this makes for an interesting challenge. Plenty of change from pine forest to lakes and sea views.
Great challenging set of three nine hole courses with green being the easiest and blue the hardest.
Tell us about your experience
Year Opened: 1992
Designer: Enrique Canales
Manager: Mar Marquez
Pro: Gavin Collier
Blue Course (holes 1 – 18)
Max Length (Men): 6593m
Max Length (Ladies): 4758m
Slope (Men): 122
Slope (Ladies): 116
Yellow Course (holes 10 – 27)
Max Length (Men): 6096m
Max Length (Ladies): 4821m
Slope (Men): 122
Slope (Ladies): 116
Green Course (holes 1 – 9 & 19 – 27)
Max Length (Men): 6165m
Max Length (Ladies): 5011m
Slope (Men): 126
Slope (Ladies): 122
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Stay & Play Offers always available at the on-site DoubleTree by Hilton Islantilla Beach & Golf
Islantilla Golf Club
- Golf course in great shape
- Sea views from some holes
- Helps to be a straight hitter!
- 4 star hotel on-site
- One of our best-sellers