Isla Canela Golf & Beach Apartments now also available! Ideal for longer stays with unlimited golf included at Isla Canela. From only £18pppn including golf – unbeatable value! Ask for your full quotation…
The course is largely flat, so will provide a leisurely walk for those who prefer not to slog up hill and down dale, yet also provides the longest piece of golf terrain in the area.
With beautifully manicured fairways and greens, and an obelisk(!) ready to deflect a perfectly straight drive on the 15th fairway, you will be assured a fantastic day at Isla Canela Golf Club.
In addition, the Campo de Golf here at Isla Canela offers a full-size football pitch, artificial and grass bowling greens along with a golf driving range and other golf practice facilities.
The club house – part of the Isla Canela Golf Hotel – overlooking the swimming pool provides the perfect venue for a relaxing drink and a good meal following your round.Huelva, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
Good but the greens had just been treated. Arrived to a warm welcome & friendly service.
Slow play at Isla Canela
may be better if on busy days they matched 2 balls into 4 balls- they didn’t really pay any heed to delays. only critizism
The course is excellent if you can cope with a tight course with plenty of hazards in the front nine. Two is a nightmare if you are slightly short or off line. An excellent course for low handicappers. When I get down to 10 or below then I’ll be back.
Long Stay at Xmas
We went back to Isla Canela golf for 6 weeks over Xmas & New Year. It was a pleasure to meet the Golf/Hotel reception team again. They really are great, nothing is too much trouble for them. The course was in pretty good shape. Really enjoyed our break.
Quite difficult for all but low h/cappers Bunkers at green fronts unfair as they require expert bunker play on several greens.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6248m
Max Length (Ladies): 5131m
Slope (Men): 129
Slope (Ladies): 118
Year Opened: 1993
Designer: Juan Catarineu
Manager: Kostka Horno
Pro: Juan Aguera
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Reduced rate golf deals always available at Isla Canela Golf Club – green fees from only £42pp
Isla Canela Golf Apartments are also available and these 2 bedroom apartments adjacent to the 5th hole of Isla Canela Golf Club are particularly well suited for long stays from only £16pp including unlimited golf! Why not get in touch for a bespoke quotation for a stay at these superb new apartments?
Isla Canela Golf Club
- Easy walking golf course
- Enjoyable holiday golf
- Great value green fees!
- 4 star hotel on-site
- Golf course apartments available