What our customers say
Great golf course
Great golf course, one of the best we had played in this area.
The greens were around 12, and friendly staff.
Excellent newish course
Excellent newish course, perfect fast holding greens and good holiday challenge course with out steep hilly fairways .Do Need to hit the ball well and straight to reach greens in regulation.
Water on par 5 holes great holes will be going again 3rd time Also good rates.
course in very good condition and getting better every year
Great layout, probably the best greens I have ever played on….
Pleasure to play...
Pleasure to play…
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6851m
Max Length (Ladies): 5164m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2010
Designer: Jose Maria Olazabal
Manager: Ricardo Bescansa
- 2 & 3 round green fee packages available at low rates
- 2 players with buggy available at only £38pp all year round
- All bookings with Golf de la Luz at La Monacilla GC include free driving range balls
- Reduced buggy rates available
- 1 free in 8 available on non-buggy-inclusive or transfer-inclusive rates
- Plus groups of 4 or more people can benefit from return transfers from the El Rompido or Islantilla Golf Resort Hotels for your rounds at La Monacilla (small supplement applies, reduced rates for 2 round bookings)
La Monacilla Golf Club
- Excellent layout
- Designed by Jose Maria Olazabal
- Quality putting surfaces
- Great clubhouse
- Close to quality hotels