Now fully re-opened following a full refurbishment in all areas of the hotel including restaurants/bars/bedrooms etc! Be one of the first to experience the new DoubleTree by Hilton Islantilla Beach & Golf!
Situated close to the beaches and other recreational facilities at Islantilla this top-class hotel has all the amenities and features you would expect from a four-star resort with one added difference – it is surrounded by the 27 holes of Islantilla Golf Club. From the front door of the hotel to the first tee is a walk of less than 100 metres.
With a full range of room types available from standard (but superbly appointed) double rooms to full suites and even bungalows on the fairways of the golf course this hotel has an accommodation option to suit all tastes.
The hotel is situated only 800m from the fine, sandy beach at Islantilla and all the other facilities on offer on the coastal strip.
Contact The Golf Travel People soon to receive the best prices available to stay in this top class hotel.
A full range of spa and Kanebo beauty treatments including massage and full treatment cycles are also available. Please ask for further details.
Huelva, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
Not had a single problem
I have stayed here a number of times and have not had a single problem. The rooms are comfortable and the food is excellent. I usually go when it is quiet so I don’t know what it is like when busy. We usually make our own entertainment….
The most friendly staff
We have visited this hotel and golf course on many occasions and are going to visit three times this year. the golf courses are always well maintained and challenging, not for the faint hearted, it is very hilly and quite narrow.
The hotel itself is always spotlessly clean with the most friendly staff around.
We'll be back!
Our second visit was great, golf courses were in good condition, weather and the hotel, food and staff (excellent) was as good as last time. The cleanliness of the hotel was excellent, the rooms need a bit of an upgrade, particularly the bathroom but 8/10 overall. As Arnie said, “We’ll be back”…
excellent hotel for golfers
Overall, this is an excellent hotel for golfers and non-golfers providing very good accommodation and a varied range of tasty, well-prepared food served by excellent staff who do their utmost to please guests.
We are frequent visitors and we find the staff excellent. The food range is vast, but some of it is not to our taste. We do not go hungry but it is often not something we would chose. The location is nothing they can change but they will organise a taxi at a reduced rate. The hotel has good views over the golf course from many of the rooms.
Tell us about your experience
Swimming pool – indoor
Massage – treatment room(s)
Swimming pool – outdoor
Sauna Parking garage
Babysitting or child care
Shopping on site
Room Types available:
- Superior Single/Twin
- Suite Villa (poolside)
- Junior Suite
Free Internet access (via your own laptop)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
7 nights Half Board, 5 days unltd golf
May/June 2022 only £593pp
July 2022 only £756pp
August 2022 only £845pp
September 2022 only £593pp
October 2022 only £615pp
7 nights Half Board, 3 days unltd golf
May/June 2022 only £535pp
July 2022 only £712pp
August 2022 only £800pp
September 2022 only £535pp
October 2022 only £570pp
5 nights Half Board, 3 days unltd golf
May/June 2022 only £419pp
July 2022 only £553pp
August 2022 only £602pp
September 2022 only £419pp
October 2022 only £455pp
3 nights Half Board, 2 days unltd golf
May/June 2022 only £265pp
September 2022 only £265pp
October 2022 only £287pp
1 free place in 8 available both for PGA Professionals and Group Leaders with additional group leader benefits also available
Long Stay Offers also available throughout the year at Islantilla Golf Resort – 21 & 28 night stays with golf – please ask for a full quotation!
Now available – Drinks packages available pre-booked as part of your package:
– 15 drinks vouchers only £48pp (limitation of 5 spirits + 10 regular house drinks, SPIRITS: standard brand distilled drink such as Whisky, Gin, Rum, Vodka, Brandy, flavored liquors (such as Cointreau, Bayleys, Amarguinha…), REGULAR HOUSE DRINKS: Draft beer, House Wine (by the glass), Soft Drinks, Water, Coffee.
– Drinks with Dinner only £11pp
DoubleTree by Hilton Islantilla Beach & Golf 4*
- Half-Board as standard
- Drinks packages available
- 27 Holes on-site golf
- Hotel fully refurbished Winter 2019/20
- Unlimited golf packages