Host Golf Course – Eastern Algarve Golf Festival
Designed by the late Severiano Ballesteros, Quinta do Vale Golf Resort features an 18-hole Championship layout including 6 Par-5´s, 6 Par-4´s and 6 Par-3´s – classic Seve design!
The fairways have Bermuda 419 grass, the greens Bentgrass L93 and the rough has Festuca & Ryegrass.
Marvellously integrated into the landscape and with a great view over the Guadiana River, Quinta do Vale Golf Club sits in a natural valley and is always overlooked from the Clubhouse.
At Quinta do Vale GC, players will notice Seve´s creativity as well as his promise: To please everyone no matter what their handicap is.
Numerous dogleg holes, wide fairways and obstacles enhance the course quality and its breath-taking surroundings… The course at Quinta do Vale can however be quite difficult for higher handicap players, so The Golf Travel People recommend that you are especially honest with your handicap here and tee off from the forward ladies or gents tees if playing off a handicap of 18+ as there are some quite difficult holes with long carries over water. Of course the choice is yours!
The challenge awaits at Quinta do Vale Golf Resort!Eastern Algarve, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
Have to say this course is top class, it never lets you down its always in tip top condition but boy is it a tough one, water everywhere ready to catch the wayward shots, truly wonderful to play.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6511m
Max Length (Ladies): 4803m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2007
Designer: Severiano Ballesteros
Manager: Antonia Cruz
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Quinta do Vale Golf Club
- A classic Seve design
- 6 par-3 holes
- 6 par-4 holes
- 6 par-5 holes
- A “must-play” course