Occupying an amazing hilltop location overlooking the sparkling waters of the Navarino Bay, the International Olympic Academy course here at Costa Navarino is a masterpiece of golf course design from the hand of former European Ryder Cup captain Jose Maria Olazabal.
With many of the holes on the course offering wonderful sea views to the bay below, it may be easy to get distracted when playing this testing championship golf course, but true concentration is definitely required to post a good score round this track.
The course starts out pretty gently with a couple of fairly steady opening holes giving you chance to warm up your golf swing in readiness for the challenges that lie ahead!
After enjoying the opening few holes you will see that Sr. Olazabal certainly started to toughen up the challenge and as the course swings back down towards the sea the fairways tighten and holes lengthen, meaning you really need to retain your focus to post that elusive good score…
With great conditioning that matches the amazing location, the Costa Navarino Olympic Academy course is a perfect addition to the golf offering here at one of Europe’s premier golf destinations.
And with the beautiful new clubhouse that serves both the Navarino Hills golf courses and the incredible and extensive practice facilities you are certain to enjoy your days of golf here at Navarino Hills… whatever score you post!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length: 6366m
Year Opened: 2021
Designer: José Marίa Olazábal
Manager: Nuno Sepulveda
Driving Range (2 tees)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Check out latest and best Stay & Play special offers at the wonderful 5 star Costa Navarino Luxury Hotels:
Costa Navarino - The International Olympic Academy Golf Course
- Routed thru ancient woodlands
- Shared clubhouse with the Hills course
- Great practice facilities
- Wide choice of 5 star accommodation
- A must-play golf course