Adjacent to the flagship Costa Navarino International Olympic Academy golf course, the Navarino Hills course shares the same clubhouse and incredible practice facilities and departs on a winding journey away from the sea through the pines and corks that line most of the fairways.
Quite a different proposition to the 3 other championship courses here at Costa Navarino, the Navarino Hills track is both a little shorter and more forgiving in places than its sister golf courses, however don’t be deceived into thinking that it is any less of a challenge!
Unlike the other 3 courses where it is the sea views that are the main distraction from your round, on the Navarino Hills course you need to keep your focus as the course is routed through an ancient forest with all the bird- and wild-life you can imagine. Add to this the larger changes in elevation you might expect on a course named “Hills” and the challenge here is keeping your ball on the fairly narrow fairways and hitting the slightly smaller greens in regulation…
Always in great condition and like the other Costa Navarino golf courses, always with your buggies included the newly opened Navarino Hills golf course completes the current golf offering at one of Europe’s very finest golf resorts and should be a must-play for your golf holiday in Greece!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6360m
Year Opened: 2021
Designer: José Marίa Olazábal
Manager: Nuno Sepulveda
Driving Range (2 tees)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Check out latest and best Stay & Play special offers at the wonderful 5 star Costa Navarino Luxury Hotels:
Costa Navarino - The Hills Course
- Incredible hill top location
- True seclusion on many holes
- New clubhouse
- Wide choice of 5 star accommodation
- Highly recommended!