Overlooking the sparkling blue waters of the Mediterranean and with many holes featuring wonderful sea views it’s easy to be distracted from your game by the sheer beauty of the location of the Costa Navarino Dunes course! But concentrate you must, as to succumb to the distractions all around you will only see your score quickly get away from you.
The conditioning of the Dunes Course is truly something to behold with the dedicated team of expert greenkeepers working hard from well before first light each morning to present the Dunes course in pristine condition all year around.
The 2 loops of 9-holes, both starting and finishing close to the opulent clubhouse and 2 on-site 5 star hotels – the Westin Costa Navarino and the Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, Costa Navarino – are both challenging and yet enjoyable to play. With a good mix of short and longer holes, great elevation changes, quality bunkering, fantastic overall conditioning and large slick putting surfaces golfers of all levels will find a challenge here.
The par 4, 6th hole is thought of by most as the Dunes Course Signature Hole as it plays from a highly elevated tee way down to the slightly raised green below which is defended by 4 well positioned bunkers. Driveable from the tee for the longer hitters it is worth taking the risk to see your ball hopefully flying high into the blue sky and landing on the green for an eagle chance! Come up short of the green and there is still a chance to chip and putt for a birdie 3, but however you score here you are sure to enjoy this spectacular hole.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6018m
Max Length (Ladies): 4852m
Year Opened: 2010
Designer: Bernhard Langer/European Golf Design
Manager: Yiannis Tsioukanis
Pro: Adam Kritikos
Driving Range (2 tees)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Check out latest and best Stay & Play special offers at the wonderful 5 star Costa Navarino Luxury Hotels:
Costa Navarino - The Dunes Course
- Spectacular seaside location
- A Troon Golf course
- 2 on-site 5 star hotels
- Great practice facilities
- A “must-play” course