The Bay Course at the Costa Navarino Golf Resort in Greece is about 10 mins drive by complimentary transfer from the main part of the resort that features the flagship Dunes course, but don’t be fooled into thinking that the Bay Course is a poor relation in any way.
Perhaps occupying an even better location than the Dunes, the Bay Course features unobstructed sea views from many holes as it climbs high into the hills overlooking Navarino Bay. Buggies are included with all green fees here at the Bay Course because of the huge elevation changes as you plot your way around this wonderful piece of land, and all but the fittest golfers will certainly welcome these!
The same highly skilled green keeping team oversees the conditioning of the Bay Course as the Dunes Course and both are kept in pristine condition all year around. In fact when we played the Bay Course we found the large greens to be even faster and more difficult to read than the flagship Dunes Course up in the heart of the Costa Navarino Resort.
A new luxury clubhouse now welcomes players to the Bay Course, and the 18 holes on the course have been re-ordered meaning the 1st and 18th now begin and end in front of the new facility. This is sure to change the character of the course as this will mean some interesting seaside golf will immediately precede the challenging uphill closing stretch and the previous fairly gentle end to your round is now become much more of a challenge!
Do not miss the opportunity to play the Bay Course here at the Costa Navarino Golf Resort – you will not be disappointed!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5423m
Max Length (Ladies): 4267m
Year Opened: 2011
Designer: Robert Trent Jones II
Manager: Yiannis Tsioukanis
Pro: Adam Kritikos
Driving Range (2 tees)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Check out latest and best Stay & Play special offers at the wonderful 5 star Costa Navarino Luxury Hotels:
Costa Navarino - The Bay Course
- Wonderful views of the bay
- A Troon Golf course
- Buggies always included
- New clubhouse coming soon
- Free shuttles from the resort