Bespoke golf packages are available all year round at the Vincci la Rabida featuring golf at Real Club Sevilla Golf, Zaudin Golf Club and Hato Verde Golf Club
History & gothic splendour in the heart of Seville
The Vincci La Rabida hotel in Seville is ideally situated to benefit from both the cultural heritage available in the city and the superb golf on offer at the main Seville golf courses The Golf Travel People offers – Zaudin Golf Club and Real Club de Golf de Seville.
Situated right in the heart of the historic “old town” the Vincci La Rabida hotel is a great place to spend a few nights right amongst the bustle of the Andalucian capital. The hotel is just a stones throw from Seville’s ancient monuments and buildings such as the Bull Ring and the Royal Alcazar. It is also in the Barrio del Arenal, the home of tapas.
The hotel, set in a converted 18th century palatial home, offers 71 double rooms, 8 singles and two magnificent suites. Many of the rooms have terraces or views of the central marbled courtyard and the suites have large terraces with views over the city.
Great views are not only reserved for those staying in suite accommodation as, from April to October, the rooftop restaurant, El Mirador de Sevilla is open from breakfast to dinner. Undoubtedly the hotel’s crowning glory, views of the cathedral and the Giralda Tower at sunset will live long in the memory. If dining al fresco is not the order of the day however, the El Patio restaurant, set in a magnificent Moorish dining room with original features, is equally stunning.
The Vincci La Rabida Hotel, is also close to the AVE (high-speed) train station and 15 minutes from the San Pablo International airport, the Trade Center and all main access roads. Due to the nature of its location, the hotel offers off site valet parking only with a 15 car release fee. This is a small price to pay for peace of mind, a great location and the avoidance trying to parking in Seville which is practically impossible!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Rooms decorated in the same style as the architecture of the building, in a typical Seville style, with a touch of elegance, warmth and comfort
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Vincci la Rabida Hotel, Seville 5*
- Wonderful Old Town location
- Soak up the Seville atmosphere
- Close to the Cathedral
- Golf courses only 20 mins away
- Highly recommended!