Zaudin Club Golf opened in 1992, and is one of the best golf clubs in Seville.
Zaudin Golf Club was designed by a legend of golf, Gary Player, and is the only example of a Player-designed golf course in Spain.
The course winds through stands of ancient olive trees and orange groves and offers a challenge to golfers of all abilities.
With wide forgiving fairways leading to well-bunkered greens with a number of different lakes and water features the course offers chances for good scoring, but also encourages accuracy into the superb greens.
Zaudin Club Golf is a traditional Spanish members club, but also allows visitors to play the superb course and make use of the excellent practice facilities and the other sports facilities on offer such as tennis and swimming.
A word of warning – don’t be put off by the journey to Zaudin Golf Club through industrial and commercial sites just outside the Seville ring road – once through the gates of the club you are in an oasis of calm and tranquillity which makes you forget that you are so close to one of Spain’s major cities!Seville, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6192m
Max Length (Ladies): 4967m
Slope (Men): 120
Slope (Ladies): 112
Year Opened: 1992
Designer: Gary Player
Manager: Gracia Pinillos Salas
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Special Reduced Rates always available at Zaudin Golf Club in Seville with The Golf Travel People – contact us for our very latest and best prices!
Zaudin Golf Club, Seville
- 15 minutes from Seville City
- Walkable course
- Multi play package with Real Club Seville
- Water features
- Members club