MODERN, CENTRAL AND WITH ALL THE MAGIC OF THE SOUTH
With a privileged location next to the historic centre, the recently refurbished Melia Sevilla is the ideal hotel for your leisure or work trip.
Get to know the exclusive The Level service, an experience that will make your stay unforgettable
- Privileged location opposite the Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza España
- Spacious, bright, comfortable and outward facing rooms, all completely refurbished
- Magnificent international breakfast buffet
- The hotel offers a stunning outdoor pool and underground parking for 250 cars
- Exclusive and personalised The Level service
- Very near the University (Old Tobacco Factory), the Alcazar, the Barrio de Santa Cruz district and the Cathedral
- 100 metres from bus stop, tram stop, metro station and train station. Taxi rank outside the hotel
- Public transport to Seville airport 100 metres from hotel
- Congress and Convention Centre measuring over 3,600 m2 with 26 rooms with capacity for 2,450 people
Located in the heart of Seville facing the Maria Luisa Park and Plaza España, the Royal Alcázar, Santa Cruz district, the Cathedral and Archivo de Indias.
Meliá Sevilla is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its extensive and comfortable facilities, and the quality of its services.
Fully renovated, the hotel has a magnificent outdoor pool overlooking Plaza España, a spectacular Convention Centre, and the fantastic Quimera RestaurantSeville, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Guestrooms, all exterior and completely renovated.
Room types available:
- ECONOMY SINGLE ROOMS
- MELIÁ TWIN ROOM BED
- MELIA TWIN ROOM WITH VIEWS
- MELIÁ THE LEVEL ROOM
- THE LEVEL JUNIOR SUITE
- PREMIUM THE LEVEL ROOM
- EXECUTIVE JUNIOR SUITE THE LEVEL
- GRAN PREMIUM THE LEVEL ROOM WITH WHIRLPOOL BATH
- FAMILY ROOM
- KIDS & CO FAMILY ROOM
- MELIA ROOM DOUBLE BED
- MELIA ROOM WITH VIEWS DOUBLE BED
- PREMIUM ROOM
Room description for Melia Room Twin Bed:
Spacious, bright, outward-facing 27 m2 room, fully renovated and equipped for maximum comfort.
The Meliá room has two single beds with a Dreamax mattress (specially made for Meliá Hotels International), a full modern bathroom with superior-quality bronze ceramic tiles and a separate hall. It also has a home automation system which automatically regulates the temperature if there is a guest in the room.
Safe large enough for laptop
130 m² outdoor pool with large sundeck and views over the Plaza España (Pool open from March to September depending on the weather)
Spa: open from Sunday to Thursday from 10am to 10pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 11pm (Spa managed by H2O Spa)
24-hour gym only for guests
SEVILLE FAIR SPECIAL – Special shuttle bus service to the April Fair. Check schedules with the hotel
24 hour reception
24 hour room service
Exclusive The Level service (*)
Medical services (on request) (*)
Laundry and ironing service (*)
Underground car park with 254 spaces (the entrance of which has a maximum height of 1.7 metres) (*)
Sunbeds by the pool
Secretarial / international translation services (on request) (*)
Car rental (*)
Currency exchange (*)
Free translation service APP Meliá Languages (Enquire about the languages available at the hotel)
(*) Extra charge
Hotel suitable for disabled guests
Ample parking for guests
Largest congress and convention centre in the heart of Seville
Different dining spaces: Mosaico Restaurant, Elyxr by Melia and Pool Bar
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Stay & Play Deals always available here at Melia Sevilla
Hotel Melia Sevilla, Seville
- Central location
- Modern hotel
- Usual excellent Melia service & standards
- Close to golf courses
- Highly recommended!