Founded in 1940, Real Club Pineda Sevilla is located close to the centre of this beautiful and historic city. It is only very recently that the club has welcomed non-members to play golf at Pineda and so why not book a green fee with us to experience a truly wonderful golf club?
The golf course is an easy walking track so buggies aren’t necessarily required, but the recently re-modelled layout offers a challenge off the correct tees for golfers of all standards. The greens have also recently been re-laid so you are sure to find the putting surfaces to be pure!
A true sporting and social club Real Club Pineda is located on an extensive site with excellent facilities for 11 sports:
- horse riding
- paddle tennis
- cross country running
Along with superb clubhouse facilities to accommodate the many and frequent social activities enjoyed by the members, Real Club Pineda Seville offers a full service to members and visitors alike.
Club facilities include a horse racetrack, the 18-hole golf course with two practice areas which is really the jewel in Pineda’s crown, 10 tennis courts, 14 paddle tennis courts, 2 five-a-side football pitches, three croquet lawns, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Spa and gym.
Please note that green fees are only available on weekdays at RC Pineda (excluding Bank Holidays)Seville, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6296m
Max Length (Ladies): 5139m
Slope (Men): 131
Slope (Ladies): 123
Year Opened: 1940
Manager: Andrés Laso de la Vega
Pros: Francisco Gómez/Marcelo Prieto/Luis Gonzalez/Luis Funes
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
– 7 nights B&B with 3 rounds at Real Club Seville, 1 round Real Club Pineda, 1 round Zaudin Golf Club only £659pp or £752pp
Low season rates apply Jan/Feb/June/July/Aug/Nov/Dec, High season rates apply Mar/Apr/May/Sept/Oct, Pricing based on 2 people sharing a deluxe room. Single room or Junior Suite options available (supplements apply).
Real Club Pineda Seville
- Recently rebuilt greens
- A true Royal sporting club
- Close to Seville city centre
- A must-play course in Seville
- Highly recommended