In a country famous for its beaches, it is good to know that there are still places like Troia, spared from the touristic pressure of other regions, with long beaches yet to be discovered.
Spread over a region of exceptional natural beauty touched only by the sea, they propose an undeniable invitation to enjoy the best that nature has to offer.
Time and the elements formed the dunes over the centuries. The vegetation that grows there protects them against erosion, keeping the natural balance and the character of the landscape. Wooden boardwalks lead you directly to the sea, as if they were true paths to paradise.
The privileged location of Troia provides a unique range of vegetation, where palm trees grow side by side with pine trees, creating havens for a rich diversity of plants and animal life.
Less than one hour from Lisbon on the Troia Peninsula, the 486-hectare Troia Resort offers luxurious, self-catering apartments with LCD TVs and panoramic ocean, marina or estuary views. All apartments at Troia Resort have a spacious, open-plan design. They feature modern interior furnishings and fully equipped kitchenettes. Spread across 2 different areas of the resort, some apartments offer stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean and are within walking distance of the beach. Others offer panoramic views across the marina and Sado Estuary.
For hot, sunny days, the resort boasts an outdoor pool. On colder days guests can take advantage of the indoor pool before heading to the Aqualuz wellness centre for a massage or beauty treatment.
Troia enjoys a pleasant climate, with mild temperatures throughout the year.
With Lisbon only 45min away, the peninsula has excellent accessibility, not only by land, through the A2 motorway, but also by sea, on ferries departing approximately every half hour from the port of Setubal.
Why not stay here at Troia Golf Resort and play golf at the adjacent Troia Golf Club?Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
24h Medical Centre
GNR (national guard) Station
1186 Parking Spaces
Golf Course (within 3 km)
Spa & Wellness Centre
Indoor Swimming Pool
Outdoor Swimming Pool
24-Hour Front Desk
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Superb Stay & Play Offers always available at the wonderful Troia Design Hotel with golf at Troia Golf Club – one of Portugal’s finest golf courses – contact us for latest prices and offers!
Added Values & Benefits:
- Group Leader and PGA Pro discounts available
- VIP Treatment at arrival for repeated Guests
- Happy Hour (18.00 – 20.00) with 50% off on Selected Drinks, at the Lobby BAR; excluding Summer period (June, July, August)
- For all new arrivals as from 1st November 2019, all existing and new reservations with Half Board or Full Board will be immediately upgraded to include beverages (for lunch or/and dinner): Wine (selection of the hotel), National Beer; Soft Drinks, Water and Coffee
Troia Golf Resort Design Hotel 5*
- Stylish design hotel at Troia
- Central marina location
- A fantastic golf holiday venue
- Only minutes by ferry to Setubal
- Packages available with Troia Golf