Inspired by the timeless beauty of the Atlantic coast, The Oitavos seeks to embrace rather than compete with nature. Its bold design, sleek lines and elegantly simple interiors focus attention outwards on the historical and natural elements of the surrounding landscape and the drama and romance of the Ocean. The blue of the sea and sky combine with the yellows and greens of the wild flowers and trees to touch your senses, while contemporary sculpture and paintings by Portuguese artists provide an extra flavour.
The Oitavos has 142 guest rooms all of which have a private balcony with views of the ocean or golf course. There are 2 suites with living room and bedroom, plus 140 standard rooms which are all large and spacious, and have an area of at least 64 square metres.
Guest Rooms at The Oitavos feature the quality and amenities expected of a 5-Star hotel experience. All of our standard rooms offer private balconies with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or The Oitavos Dunes golf course.
Guests at The Oitavos Hotel will have access to the most exclusive amenities available in Portugal, including:
– The Oitavos Dunes golf course, recently ranked 88th in the top 100 world golf courses by Golf Magazine
– The award winning Verbasco Restaurant (Clubhouse)
– The Quinta da Marinha Equestrian Centre
– The fitness and tennis facilities at the Quinta da Marinha Health and Racket Club
Please note that The Oitavos Hotel is closed for a winter break in December and January each year.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Unique and innovative restaurants and bars
Outdoor seawater swimming pool
Conference facilities for 300 people with separate access
Business Centre and Fitness Centre
Underground parking for 150 vehicles
ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE:
Superior Room, Superior Loft, Premium Room, Premium Loft, Premium Corner Loft, Atlantic Suite, Oitavos Suite
2 flat screen televisions
Cable television and in-house movies
Robes and slippers
High speed internet access
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
The Oitavos 7 night/5 rounds Golf Package
- 7 Night stay in Superior Loft Room
- Buffet breakfast
- 2 rounds of 18 holes per person at Oitavos Dunes
- 3 rounds of 18 holes per person to choose from Quinta da Marinha, Penha Longa, Estoril, Belas and Lisbon Sports Club golf courses
IMPORTANT – Full pre-payment at booking time and non-refundable
1st Jul 2021 to 30th Sep 2021
- Only £957pp twin or £1403pp single
- Only £889pp twin or £1267pp single
The Oitavos Hotel 5*
- Luxury Hotel within 5 minutes of Cascais
- Onsite Championship Links course
- Informal Luxury rooms
- Host of the European Tour Golf Sixes
- 142 modern spacious rooms