Located almost due north of the Costa Brava capital city of Girona, Torremirona Golf Club features a scenic 18 hole golf course close to both the sea and the mountains.
Designed by the Spanish golf course architects Eugenio Aguado and Jordi Soler, the mature par 72 layout offers a modern American-style course running through a luxury residential complex.
With an on-site 4 star hotel – the Torremirona Hotel Relais – and the excellent practice facilities and pro-shop and clubhouse run by PGA Pro Steve Scott, the all-round experience here at Torremirona is one of a full-service golf resort.
Great value Stay and Play packages are available at the on-site golf resort hotel all year round, so why not get in touch for the latest and best rates in the market for a stay here at Torremirona?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- Par: 72
- Max Length (Men): 6201m
- Max Length (Ladies): 5000m
- Slope (Men): 137
- Slope (Ladies): 132
- Year Opened: 1992
- Designer: Eugenio Aguado and Jordi Soler
- Manager: n/a
- Pro: Steve Scott
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Torremirona Golf Club