Club de Golf Costa Brava is one of Northern Spain’s first courses inaugurated in 1968 and the original 18 hole layout was designed by Hamilton Stutt. A further 9 holes has been more recently added with the design by local golf course architects Jorge Soler Peix and Eugenio Aguado.
Depending on the 18 holes chosen for your round at Golf Costa Brava the par can vary between 70 and 73, so you can immediately feel the difference between the various playing options around the course without even being there!
The front nine on the original 18 hole layout is tricky with narrow tree-lined fairways, but with a more open feel on the back nine. Cork oaks, olive and pine trees border many of the fairways throughout the 27 holes, but it is only really the original front 9 where they are really in play.
The Costa Brava Golf clubhouse is an historic country house built in 1841 with the style and feel of a British Members Club and offers a warm welcome and great views over the golf course.
Club de Golf Costa Brava is near the Costa Brava golf coast which also features 4 other courses ranked in Europe’s top 50 with 3 more European Tour host courses also nearby.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera