The golf course at the Peralada Wine, Spa & Golf Estate to the north of Girona towards the French border occupies a wonderful location with fabulous views of the Pyrenees.
The Peralada Golf Club is not that well known among travelling golfers, yet the golf course has hosted high level tournaments such as the Catalonia Open, the European Tour Pre-Q School and the Senior European Tour Q-School in the past – so the pedigree of the golf course is in no doubt.
With a par of 71 and playing over 6000m off the back tees, players of all standards will find the golf course challenging, yet accessible and enjoyable.
We strongly recommend combining your golf at Peralada with a stay at the on-site Hotel Peralada Wine, Spa and Golf Estate as there are few classier or well-run golf resorts anywhere in the world, although it does remind us of similar venues to be found on the Garden Route in South Africa…
Great value Stay and Play packages are available at the on-site golf resort hotel all year round, so why not get in touch for the latest and best rates in the market for a stay here at Peralada?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- Par: 71
- Max Length (Men): 6071m
- Max Length (Ladies): 4724m
- Slope (Men): 133
- Slope (Ladies): 120
- Year Opened: 1993
- Designer: n/a
- Manager: n/a
- Pro: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Green fee 18 holes
2 Green fees + buggy
Green fee 18 holes + menu
Day ticket (27 or 36 holes)
Twilight 18 holes (>2 p.m.)
8 players for the price of 7
Peralada Golf Club
- Lovely location
- Quality 5 star golf resort
- Great views of the mountains