Breathtaking views, uninterrupted…
The wonderful golf course at Golf d’Aro Mas Nou (or Golf d’Aro for short) is perched very high up on a hilltop with wonderful views down to the Costa Brava coastline.
However, the hilltop location does not mean that Golf d’Aro is an overly hilly golf course and in fact it is very walkable throughout with only a few steep inclines to some of the more elevated tees.
The 18 holes skirt around the resort’s luxury residential properties which occupy the very top of the hill and give many of the holes a feeling of an amphitheatre on one side with steep wooded slopes to the other. Of all golf courses, this is the one where straight hitting is absolutely required as there are few bail-out areas beyond the bounds of the fairways and if you possess a slight lack of directional control on your tee or approach shots you are certain to need a few extra golf balls here at Golf d’Aro!
That said, the course is extremely enjoyable even for higher handicap golfers as the generally excellent conditioning and location more than compensate for a few lost balls during your round.
To finish your day, the clubhouse is a castellated construction with wonderful views from many of the terraces overlooking the golf course and down to the Mediterranean below and offers a fitting and relaxing place to unwind after the challenges of the course here at Golf d’Aro Mas Nou.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- Par: 72
- Max Length (Men): 6218m
- Max Length (Ladies): 5031m
- Slope (Men): 135
- Slope (Ladies): 126
- Year Opened: 1990
- Designer: Roman Espinosa
- Manager: n/a
- Pro: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Green Fees available all year around including upgrade from 18 holes to unlimited golf for only £28pp extra per round booked.
Plus golf & buggy deals always available.
Please get in touch for your full quotation…
Golf d'Aro Mas Nou
- Fantastic hilltop location
- Great views from many holes
- Helps to be a straight hitter!
- Close to Girona and the coast
- Highly recommended