GOLF ONSITE AT TORREMIRONA GOLF CLUB
The 4 star Torremirona Golf Resort & Spa is a quality golf destination in the Emporda region of the Costa Brava in the North East of Spain. The resort has a magnificent golf course with 18 challenging holes, spectacular lakes and outstanding views.
Close to the town of Figueres, the stunning beaches of Costa Brava and the towering Pyrenees mountains the hotel boasts a restaurant which has an excellent reputation for quality and regional food, the Raco Canigou, serving up traditional cuisine with a modern twist in a relaxed atmosphere. Guest can also dine on the Mirador terrace, offering spectacular views of the Pyrenees and the golf course.
Hotel guests can use the spa facilities at the nearby health club (located 400 metres away, supplement applies). The huge spa is one of the most best in the area and features all the usual facilities and treatment options you would expect of a high-class spa.
With only 121 rooms, apartments and suites the Torremirona Golf Resort & Spa is a perfect venue for an excellent golf break with traditional Spanish values in rural Costa Brava.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera