Noticeably different from its sister Forest Course, the Emporda Links golf course is a tougher American style track with plenty of bunkers and extra length to challenge your game. With fewer trees the wind can be much more of a factor on the Links Course than the Forest, and therefore some traditional links-style shots such as the punch or bump & run can be useful weapons if you are to post a good score here.
Occupying the land just to the South of the on-site 4 star Hotel Emporda Golf Resort, the Links Course uses the same clubhouse as the Forest and offers Stay and Play golfers a varied golf package whilst at this superb Costa Brava golf resort.
On-site practice facilities are also first class with excellent driving range and sizeable short game and putting greens to fine-tune your game before taking on the challenge of the Emporda Golf Resort’s 2 excellent courses.
Great value Stay and Play packages are available at the on-site golf resort hotel all year round, so why not get in touch for the latest and best rates in the market for a stay here at Emporda?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- Par: 73
- Max Length (Men): 6304m
- Max Length (Ladies): 5060m
- Slope (Men): 131
- Slope (Ladies): 127
- Year Opened: 1990
- Designer: Robert van Hagge
- Manager: Paula Alvarez
- Pro: Pol Bech
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Special Stay and Play Offers always available here at Emporda Golf Resort – contact us for more details
Discounted rates for 1 round, 2 days, 3+ days of golf offers always available here at Emporda with or without buggies – please ask for your bespoke quotation
Emporda Golf Club - Links Course
- Tougher of the 2 Emporda tracks
- Plenty of bunkers
- Usually in great nick
- Good practice facilities
- 4 star hotel on-site