Golf onsite at Emporda Golf Club – Links and Forest courses
Only a short drive from the beaches of the medieval town of Pals, the Hotel Emporda Golf Resort is a great venue to base yourself for Costa Brava golf break.
With a superb contemporary design hotel inaugurated in 2006, the resort has all the luxury facilities to be expected at a modern golf resort, and with the fairways of the excellent Emporda Forest and Links courses surrounding the hotel and the clubhouse only a few metres from the hotel front door there is no more convenient place to spend a resort-based golf holiday.
The Hotel Emporda Golf Resort has only 87 rooms so although the hotel can be booked up well in advance for high season periods, the relatively low number of resort guests tends to mean that the golf courses are not overly busy so the enjoyment of your round probably won’t be affected by too many golfers crowding the courses.
All the rooms are spacious with a good sized terrace or balcony and all the usual modern amenities, and the hotel also offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools (outdoor seasonal) and a range of other leisure facilities for guests to enjoy. In addition the Catalan cuisine on offer in the hotel restaurant is in keeping with the high standard of cooking in this region as a whole.
Overall the Hotel Emporda Golf Resort is a great venue for a true Stay and Play golf break and is particularly well suited to small groups of couples or friends.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Special Stay and Play Offers always available here at Hotel Emporda Golf Resort
Hotel Emporda Golf Resort 4*
- Modern style hotel
- Large bedrooms
- Great service
- 2 fantastic on-site golf courses
- Great golf packages available