The Salobre Hotel Resort and Serenity in the southern area of Gran Canaria is an excellent 5 star golf resort that features 2 championship golf courses of the highest quality.
Whilst being close to the coastal resorts of Maspalomas and Meloneras the Salobre Hotel Resort and Serenity feels a world away sited as it is up in the foothills of the extinct volcano that dominates the Gran Canaria skyline. It is this rugged and spectacular landscape that has determined the unusual layout of the hotel on steep hillsides with views over the golf courses and down to the coast from all rooms.
It can take a little time to accustom yourself with that layout and the various routes that you can follow from the public areas of the hotel to your room, but once you have cracked that little puzzle you are sure to appreciate the quality holiday experience on offer here!
The bedrooms are furnished in a true modern 5 star style with excellent fixtures and fittings, balconies with a magnificent vista below, wonderful bathrooms (some with views from your shower over the golf courses!), and a full range of in-room amenities to make your stay at the Salobre Hotel Resort and Serenity as comfortable as you can imagine.
The 6 bars and restaurants of the hotel are all excellent and offer a range of a-la-carte and buffet dining options including the main Sens Kitchen Patio Garden restaurant and ‘Sidecar’ restaurant that serves the best of Gran Canaria’s varied produce.
The rooftop Bar Sunset is one of the finest places we have ever had the pleasure to visit to enjoy a sundowner and it was difficult to tear us away from here on our recent inspection of the hotel!
A range of beautiful swimming pools of various sizes – including the adults-only rooftop Sunset Pool – are dotted around the hotel, so you are sure to be able to find a quiet corner by the pool somewhere in this excellent Gran Canaria resort.
The Aloe Spa is also available to all guests and features a full range of spa facilities and treatments (supplements apply for treatments).
However, for The Golf Travel People clients it is likely to be the 2 excellent on-site 18 hole golf courses that are the main attraction: Salobre Sur and Salobre Norte and the packages available at the hotel all year round are great value, plus we have options to add golf at any of the other Gran Canaria golf courses.
The Salobre Hotel Resort and Serenity Beach House is also available for all guests. Located next to the Maspalomas beach and equipped with fantastic facilities it is the ideal enclave to enjoy a day at the beach with all the comforts: pool, showers, sun loungers, changing rooms, lockers, and just steps away from the Maspalomas beach and dunes. You can enjoy free transfer to the Beach House daily, frequency is every hour from 1000 from the hotel to the Beach Point (1330 – 1530 no shuttle service, this service has a limited amount of seats available), last transfer is at 1900 from the Beach Point to the hotel, by car it only takes 10 minutes.Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
Fantastic golf resort
Tell us about your experience
Rest Guaranteed – Sweet Sleeper Bed
Stay connected – WI-FI
Sheraton Gran Canaria Beach Point
Wellness Center “Aloe Spa”
Bell boy service
Out sourced Baby sitting service (extra fee applies)
Laundry service (extra fee applies)
Dry Cleaning service (extra fee applies)
24-Hour Front Desk
Car Rental Service
Valet and Self Parking Service
Room types available:
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Family Room
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Suite
- Presidential Suite
Standard Rooms offer:
- Sweet Sleeper Bed
- Private terrace
- Plasma television
- In-Room electronic Safe (free)
- Wireless High Speed Internet access in all guest rooms
- Smoking rooms available on the fifth floor
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Salobre Hotel Resort and Serenity, Gran Canaria 5*
- Unique 5 star hotel
- Amazing location
- Rooftop infinity pool and sunset bar
- 2 superb on-site golf courses
- Gran Canaria Golf Pass available