A member of the Leading Hotels of the World group
The Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia, Gran Canaria is the only member of the Leading Hotels of the World group on Gran Canaria – and its unique position is truly justified. In fact the Spanish “Gran Lujo” classification of the hotel really equates it to being a 6 star establishment!
The hotel is a wonderful oasis of calm and tranquillity in the Maspalomas resort area in the South of the island, and offers 94 bedrooms clustered in small “villas” around the hotel.
Built in the classic Spanish colonial style with interior design by the French architect Alberto Pinto, this hotel offers guests a place of total relaxation for your golf holiday in Gran Canaria.
Food and beverage are presented in an equally high quality way as the hotel buildings themselves with a range of superb dining options available to all guests with a-la-carte dining on the picturesque restaurant terrace providing Michelin standard food as recommended in the latest guide. Half Board (Dinner, B&B) is the standard tariff at this hotel. Alternatively guests are welcome to dine in the sister hotel – Seaside Palm Beach – which is located close-by and this “cross-dining” option is a nice way to provide a little extra culinary variation on your holiday.
The rooms in the hotel are beautifully designed, well equipped and in A1 condition and feature a number of special amenities for all guests (listed below) that will ensure a comfortable stay during your golf holiday here at the Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia, Gran Canaria. Light and airy and with all rooms featuring beautiful soft furnishings, you are sure to find the bedrooms in the hotel a truly relaxing environment to cool down in after the heat of the day.
The southern part of Gran Canaria offers many excellent golf options, and we will be pleased to put together a bespoke golf itinerary in conjunction with the fantastic Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia for your golf holiday in this great location.
The hotel has won many accolades and awards over the years, with the recent list of approvals as follows:
- TUI Blue Star Award
- Trivago.es – Best Beach Hotel Canary Islands
- RTK Hotel Award TOP 100 hotel
- Lastminute.de – Delicious hotel – 1st prize in the category of five star hotels on Gran Canaria.
- Tripadvisor’s GreenLeader Bronze Award
- Tripadvisor’s Traveller’s Choice Award: 4th of the Top 25 Hotels in Spain, 9th of the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Spain, 7th of the Top 25 Hotels for Romance in Spain
- Booking.com – 2014 Award of Excellence
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Restaurant with terrace
Saltwater pool, heated throughout the year, terrace with sunbeds
Saltwater pool, heated throughout the year, with underwater massage jets
Beach fashion boutique
Hairdresser, beauty salon
PC with Internet and printer in the library
Underground car park
Library (small conference room) 45 m2, for 20 persons
Bridge room 23 m2 , 8 persons
Courtesy room for those departing late W-LAN in the lobby and all rooms
2 x daily room service, including turndown
International daily newspapers and magazines available from Reception
Credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Car and bicycle rental
Hotel doctor (on call 24hrs)
Facilities available at the neighbouring Seaside Palm Beach Hotel:
1 tennis court (artificial lawn with quartz sand), tennis coach (at extra cost)
Table tennis, darts, open air chess, shuffleboard, boccia, yoga and Tai Chi
12 Standard double rooms (type A)
17 Junior suites
41 Double rooms garden view (type B)
3 Master suites
20 Double rooms pool view (type C)
1 Presidential suite
Air conditioning, individually adjustable central heating
Balcony or terrace with teak furniture
Daily delivery of fresh fruit and water
LOEWE LCD TV (with many international channels)
CD/DVD player (DVDs at Reception free of charge)
Kettle (on request)
Bathroom in colonial style with handmade tiles and elegant wooden furniture
Bathrooms of ground floor rooms have underfloor heating
Separate WC and bidet
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Flowers, water and fresh fruit in your room on arrival.
Free welcome drink on arrival.
Cross dining option available at the Seaside Palm Beach Hotel (La Bodega discounted, Esencia with supplement)
Guests may use all facilities at the Seaside Palm Beach Hotel
Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia, Gran Canaria 5*
- True luxury hotel in Maspalomas
- Fantastic service from all staff
- Gran Canaria Golf Pass available