The oldest Guadalmina course on the resort, and certainly the tougher test.
Voted in the top 20 courses in Spain and Designed by Javier Arana, Real Club de Golf Guadalmina – South Course is a must play if you’re within the Marbella area of the Costa del Sol.
Real Club de Golf Guadalmina – South Course is built on much flatter terrain than Real Club de Golf Guadalmina – North Course, and the front 9 is certainly the easier of the two 9’s.
However, the back to back par’s 5’s on the way out do require full attention to avoid adding up a few more shots than expected at the turn.
The harsher back 9 gets underway with the 10th located by the Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort, which does offer hotel guests the chance to start their round directly from the breakfast restaurant and saves the short journey to the clubhouse.
The back 9 commences with several holes running alongside the Mediterranean which helps most golfers forget about those few extra shots taken on the 6th and 7th!
Stay and play packages available all year round, with a luxury hotel and 2 x 18 hole championship courses the resort is highly recommended by The Golf Travel People.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Great value Stay & Play Deals always available with the on-site Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort more details…
Real Club de Golf Guadalmina - South Course