Known by many as the easier course at the Guadalmina Golf Resort.
However, don’t underestimate Real Club de Golf Guadalmina – North Course!
Straight drives are required down the narrow fairways to avoid the hidden lakes, streams, fountains and the River Guadalmina.
The North’s undulating terrain may look challenging from the 1st, however the shorter holes make for a more enjoyable test of golf during your golf holiday on the Costa del Sol.
Depending on how well you’re hitting the ball water features or hazards come into play on several holes. Especially on the 11th where both feature off the tee and the approach shot.
Real Club de Golf Guadalmina – North Course opened 10 years after Real Club de Golf Guadalmina – South Course and the recent renovation from Global Golf offers golfers a great course to start their golfing break.
The 5 star Hotel Guadalmina Spa and Golf Resort offers 45 holes onsite, North, South and a 9-hole academy course. Why not try 36 holes in one day, followed by a few drinks at the Puerto Banus Marina?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Great value Stay & Play Deals always available with the on-site Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort more details…
Real Club de Golf Guadalmina - North Course