A magnificent parkland golf course characterised by wide fairways and fast, smooth greens. With gentle slopes and dog legs the course provides a challenge for all standards of golfer.
Splendid views of the Huelva coastline are available from many of the tees and fairways, with extensive sand dune beaches, the Atlantic Ocean and a forest of pine and junipers providing a fantastic backdrop to your golf game.
A superb club house complements this well-established course and boasts facilities such as a full spa for your after-game pampering and relaxation, swimming pool, club-cleaning service and well-appointed changing rooms.
With the 4*(superior) Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf overlooking the 1st tee and 18th green, Nuevo Portil Golf Club can fulfil most, if not all, of your Spanish golf holiday requirements!Huelva, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
Been twice plan to go back again
Great venue – course good for all standards of golfer also easy reach of El Rompido. Hotel is great, small and very friendly but rooms are very good size when you have golf clubs etc. staff are excellent and food good. Visited in June and July but would like to try a winter break.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5841m
Max Length (Ladies): 4904m
Slope (Men): 129
Slope (Ladies): 123
Year Opened: 2001
Designer: Alfonso Vidaor
Manager: Joaquin Lopez
Pro: Neno Smoljenovic
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Twilight Rates and Reduced Green Fees now available!
- 18 holes from only £31pp
- Twilight Golf from only £20pp
Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf – Stay & Play Offers available!
Nuevo Portil Golf Club
- Quite an unusual layout
- But a very enjoyable course!
- Close to the sea & beaches
- 4 star hotel on-site